“Each of you should give what you have decided
in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV)
If God’s put it on your heart to invest in Origin Church, here are 4 easy and secure ways to give.
We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling sound, Biblical standards. We present needs to God’s people, then trust the Holy Spirit to touch the hearts of those whom He wants to participate in meeting those needs. Because the Lord supplies us with resources for ministry through individual contributions, we recognize our accountability both to Him and to our donors.
Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
• Advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the singular objective of our financial conduct.
• We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors, the majority of whom are not staff members or their relatives. Our Board meets to establish policies, approve budgets, and review operational results and ministry accomplishments.
• Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. They are maintained and prepared by the accounting firm of Lawhorn & Company. A monthly and year-to-date summary of receipts and expenses are provided, here, on our website.
• We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and to avoid conflicts of interest.
• Our fund-raising appeals clearly identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied. If you give a designated gift, our Board has directed that they will accept the specific designated request, but reserve the right to redirect any/all designated funds to the area of the greatest need when it is in the best interest of the church to do so. Our policy is to meet the needs God lays before us, so that Christ is lifted up and the Gospel advanced.
• Contributions to the ministry are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. In order to help donors determine the tax-deductible portion of their gifts, we receipt all donations showing the amount given that is tax deductible.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us by phone at 706-406-4130 or email at email@example.com.
Complete our online form today and have your gift electronically deducted from your account..
To give a gift using paypal, click donate now.
To donate by mail, please make checks payable to:
PO Box 103
Ringgold, GA 30736
#4. Stocks & Mutual Funds
If you desire to give appreciated securities, like stocks or mutual funds, and avoid capital gains tax, and qualify for a fair market
value deduction, please call us at 706-406-4130 or email us.
3. Stocks & Mutual Funds